The hill will always be premiere.
The hill where humanism comes before anything else, and where there is no division between the sciences and the arts.
The hill where the goal is not to form scholastics, but rather people who not only master their craft, but also master the art of oneness of living with humanity.
The hill where all the idealisms of youth and religion are to be considered possible.
The hill where our proud colors blaze upon azule sky.
It is utopia in conception, but with undeniable flaws in execution.
The hill is where I stand, between earth and sky, where I look upon the depth of height, and fear what is below.
Yet there is also the loneliness of being.
I am alone on the hill, although I share it with eight thousand.
I am alone on the hill.
I fear to go below.
No comments:
Post a Comment