Thursday, February 14, 2008
Yay! Valentines is Now Complete!
Okay... Valentines... It can't get any worse than people smothering each other in each other on the train. Their roses were scattered everywhere. Aside from free porn courtesy of the snogging nursing couple on the LRT, with the gigantic stuffed dog watching, the day was uneventful. Okay... the snogging wasn't THAT bad, but her legs were on his thighs! Just because there are only 20 other people in the compartment doesnt mean you have the right to snoggle space. Anyway... I had to encode my part of our Psy109 project, which was hell to do btw. I also had to present in perso... and my presentation got screwed over by font types... well, it wasn't really screwed over, but rather it became less pleasant. I couldn't make Thea and sanny's Vday Dinner in MoA. They must be pissed by now... SORRY NA. I also discovered that Marc and Rovilson lost the amazing race... DAMN YOU OTHER PEOPLE. I'm betting the worst mother in the world, who is also a pretty good dancer, is happy right now. I hate diane... so annoying... good thing she got eliminated before the last leg. anyway... happy Valentine's Day guys... enjoy yourselves :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment